Viral is caused due to infection of influenza virus and mostly in the month of June and July. There are numerous symptoms like throat pain and then sore throat which later turns into the cough and reaches its peak viral fever. Other symptoms like a headache and pain in the eyes are also quite common during fever.
This is a communicable disease which spread from one person to another rapidly and efficiently. It is swiftly spreadable via breath or saliva buds during communication. Even touch is also a significant reason for the spread of viral fever as it can be easily transmitted from each other.
Viral fever can quickly occur in children. The humidity and stickiness in the environment after the rainy season is the leading cause of viral infections as moisture are promotor for viral and bacterias.
Symptoms Of Viral Fever
- Redness in eyes
- Increase in body temperature from 101 degree to 103 degree, even more.
- A cough and cold
- Swelling and pain in joints
- A sore throat, pain in throat
- Body tiredness and body pain
- Running nose
- Not being hungry
- A headache
Some Easy Tips to Prevent Viral Fever
- If you have a cough, use napkin or clean handkerchief to cover your mouth, this won’t allow spreading of influenza virus into the air while communicating.
- Wash your hands and mouth after coughing and sneezing.
- Try to contact fewer people or should not communicate closely if you know someone is suffering from a viral infection. Avoid hanging in public places if the city is facing influenza. If still walking in public areas then carry health sanitizer or napkins.
- If you are suffering from a viral infection then immediately seek medical advice and keep yourself away from other people. If possible stay at home and rest not to make the situation worse for self and others as well.
- If you know someone suffering from the viral infection at your home., use the mask to avoid infection. Tell the patient to cover the mouth while talking and do more rest.
- Try to avoid outside food during the rainy season. And increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables as they will help in boosting immunity.
- Take care of clean surroundings. Always wash your hands before eating your meals to avoid infections.
Homeopathic Medications For Viral Fever
Influenzinum 200 :- This is one of the potent and effective medicine to cure the viral infection. This particular drug is made with the help of the same influenza virus. Consumption of Influenzium 200, helps in boosting the immunity in the body which helps in fighting against the viral infections.
Method :- This homeopathic medication should be consumed every morning. For children is recommended just in the single drop and for elder, it is dosage as two drops. It has to be taken for three consecutive days and later once a week.
This medicine is highly beneficial and can be consumed in the rainy season when the risk of viral infections is on the hike.
Aconite 30 + Bryonia 30 + Gelsemium 30 + Eupatorium perfoliatum 30 :- The drug as mentioned earlier is to cure viral fever, but if you are facing few of infectious symptoms of fever then take two drops of each four medicines in every two hours will benefit you to treat symptoms and fever in effectively.
Method :- Take all four mentioned medicines in the dosage of two drops within every 10 minutes.
Ask A Doctor
You can now consult our well qualified homeopathic doctor for homeopathic treatment of any kind of disease. The consultancy fee is only Rs 200/- . Post making the payment you will be asked about the disease and the symptoms of your disease. Based on your problem, the doctor will instruct you with the name of the medicine and the method of having the medicine. You can make the payment via Paytm App or your debit card. For more inquiry contact on the WhatsApp number - +919006242658