Antipyrinum is derived from coal tar. It is usually combined with some other medicine for better effects.
It was synthesized in 1884 for the first time and has been in use since then. Due to its antipyretic effect, it has been named Antipyrinum. It has been used extensively to cure influenza.
Benzocaine is combined with Antipyrinum to be used as ear drops to relieve pain and swelling caused by ear infections.
Benzocaine and Antipyrinum is a combination that is used as antibiotics, and their class is known as analgesics.
Health Issues Cured by Antipyrinum
Antidote: Antipyrinum works as an antidote to the ill effects of aspirin.
Head: Antipyrinum is useful to treat some of the symptoms of the head. If the head is warm, or there is a headache due to ears, this medicine is beneficial.
Eyes: Patients suffering from diseases of the eyes, like blepharitis, watering eyes or redness of the eyes, should use Antipyrinum.
Ears: Antipyrinum is very useful in the treatment of the ears. It is combined with Benzocaine and used as ear drops. It also helps in removing the ear wax which can cause infection.
This combination reduces the pain and discomfort in the ears.
Face: If there is recurring angioneurotic edema of the face, the patient should be treated with Antipyrinum.
Mouth: Antipyrinum effectively treats many mouth-related symptoms.
- Swelling of the lips
- Burning sensation in the gums and the mouth in general
- Swelling of the tongue
- Tumors or swellings on the cheeks
- Constant salivation combined with bleeding
- Pain in the lower jaw
Throat: Antipyrinum is useful in treating patients who suffer from throat related issues.
- Feel pain when swallowing food
- They have phlegm in the throat, and that needs to be removed
- Abscess in the throat
- Burning sensation in the throat
Stomach: Antipyrinum can also cure illnesses related to the stomach.
- Feeling of nausea
- Constant vomiting
- Burning sensation in the stomach
Urine: Antipyrinum can be used for illnesses related to the urinary tract in these cases
- If the amount of urine is less than average or scanty
- If the penis has turned black due to urination
Female: Women suffering from some of the diseases of the female organs can also be treated with Antipyrinum. It helps in the following symptoms:
- Itching of the vagina
- If the menses stops suddenly
- Leucorrhoea is discharged or is very watery.
Respiratory: In symptoms of the respiratory system, Antipyrinum is helpful in some of the cases.
- There is excessive running of the nose
- The mucous membrane inside the nose is inflamed
- There is the pain the nostrils
- There is hoarseness of the throat
- The patient has respiratory problems
- Hemophilia from the lungs are causing breathing problems
Heart: In case of the heartbeat stops suddenly, Antipyrinum can be used as a treatment. It should also be used if the irregularity of heartbeats is causing a burning sensation in the body.
Precautions and Side Effects
It is important to be sure that you are not allergic to this medicine.
Make sure that you consult your doctor before you start taking this medicine.
Ask A Doctor
You can now consult our well qualified homeopathic doctor for homeopathic treatment of any kind of disease. The consultancy fee is only Rs 200/- . Post making the payment you will be asked about the disease and the symptoms of your disease. Based on your problem, the doctor will instruct you with the name of the medicine and the method of having the medicine. You can make the payment via Paytm App or your debit card. For more inquiry contact on the WhatsApp number - +919006242658